The following blog is supported 100% by documents which were sealed away from the public and never publicly revealed as well as by my memory fragments, scattered and shattered, which emerged over a 12 year period and which contained very specific details that matched those hidden documents: my account that he was in the office of Ludlow Kramer in 1972 and knew I was going there with a local pageant [he was indeed per hidden documents employed there] and my recollections of an abandoned home [near each kill site] and my accounts of his stalking me in Tacoma and elsewhere – all line up exactly. They refused to recognize me due to the cover up of those years by the FBI and WA state.
A scatter plot is defined by Webster as a type of mathematical plot “used to identify the type of relationship [if any] between two quantitative variables”. They are often plotted as a random appearing sequence of dots which after plotting depict a pattern in the direction of the graph. In other words, what appears to be a visual of random unconnected dots moving from left to right in reality has a common direction or parallel track of association. To my knowledge this tactic is not used in serial killing analysis but I know what happened to me over that four year period that he was stalking me and while some of the murdered and missing girls attributed to him fell outside the main trajectory of his stalking of me —-In hindsight, I feel looking back, that he was following me and killing girls in locations where I was and if he could not get to me to use me as a repeat victim or if he released me and then regretted that release some of those killings may be connected to that conflict that he had – it had nothing to do with me other than he let me live. He told Hagmaier of the FBI he’d been kidnapping and releasing a victim to “test his skills” and yet Hagmaier never even investigated or questioned me coming forward – an FBI official who prides himself in psychological profiling yet failed to review the evidence in relation to what I was saying and who apparently never pressed Bundy to reveal where and who this person was leaving me alone and traumatized all those years? When you look at all the evidence they denied from those years it is deeply disturbing.
As he told Keppel in 1984, every serial killer makes a conscious decision at some point as to whether to kill an intended victim or whether to either let them go, or not proceed with the attempt. Bundy is not the only serial killer who let a victim in their possession live by a decision they made and which the victim had nothing to do with it. Bundy also told the FBI behind the scenes that he had been kidnapping and releasing a “woman” as a “dry run” and she was “unharmed”. A “dry run” by definition is against a target. Perhaps by “unharmed” he meant alive but I was very much harmed, not only psychologically but also, especially in the spring of 1974 when the behavior was escalating, physically. He was imbibing me to keep me in and out of consciousness while in captivity, he was threatening me, he could always find me, and he knew my family was in the throes of divorce and dysfunctional and that I was new to the entire area of WA State, and I knew very little people and had lived in WA a very short time – I had nowhere that I felt safe to go and no one that I felt I could trust except my own wits and reason – I was an ideal victim, tiny and very vulnerable.
Bundy also stated to witnesses that he had been “following” a sorority girl and that “nothing happened”. It did happen and I was that sorority girl and not only are there multiple points of correlation and memories supported by evidence the authorities hid and which emerged on its own without counseling and date and time stamped to precede the records release by years – – but there are also his statements which have never been fully weighted in the investigations that were done. For many reasons, not the least of which I suspect had to do with trying to hide how long he’d been killing and his close association to the justice system via friendships inside the AG office of WA State, the police departments and even the regional WA State FBI. It would be difficult for anyone, other than me, to line up to this case in so many ways and I can’t retrofit those times. I’m not claiming to be someone who survived, I AM that person. I also am not motivated by publicity but by a need to set the record straight, to get the truth of those years out there, and to hold the authorities who have used this case for their own profit and media attention accountable to the evidence that has been denied and hidden for decades. Abuse of power and tampering with evidence in a criminal case to me should be a crime. Taylor Mountain crime site alone is an example of how the public spin has been deceptive and false against the original documents of that crime scene [Taylor Mountain evidence is posted on this blog site].
There are many correlations in my experiences and memories and in his pattern of behavior over that time period and in my travels which overlapped his as well during 1970 to 1974. Once June of 1974 came his intent with me was not to use me repeatedly but to kill me so as to not leave any victims alive in Washington when he moved to Utah. He made several attempts on my life between June of 1974 and June of 1976 when I fled Washington in a state of shock and severe PTSD with memory loss. He just didn’t succeed. I never knew of his statements to the FBI that he had been kidnapping and releasing a “woman” unharmed when I was coming forward. I didn’t know that until years later. And I wasn’t a “woman” – I was just a girl of 16 when it started. And I wasn’t “unharmed”. Maybe in his mind because I was alive I wasn’t harmed but the truth is, he was drugging me to do things that created internal injuries and I wasn’t unharmed psychologically – I suffered severe PTSD and what I refer to as severe captivity trauma. It still impacts me severely to this day – I cannot even to this day get into a car with people, not even friends or people I know. I can with only a very few people mostly a few family members and I cannot fly and cannot go into meeting situations at work if a door is closed. I start shaking violently and it isn’t something I can control – it is body memory. Much like war vets with battle trauma and severe PTSD I carry the scars forward and manage them by acknowledging they exist and negotiating my way through them as best as I can. I never got help – I asked for help several times [high level counseling for captivity trauma] never wanting public recognition from the authorities and was denied all access to victim programs. I was told to find someone “pro bono”. I was refused a case number.
The following is a list of points of alignment in terms of characteristics of victimology. This is not the entire list: in all, there are over 50.
- My age during the time I knew him was consistent with that of his victims: 16 to 21.
- My physical look: small build, 5’3”, long brown hair to my waist parted in the middle, brown eyes, brown hair, slender build at 105 pounds. I wore juniors clothing when I was a freshman and sophomore in college as could not fit into most women’s clothing labels.
- I wore pants nearly all the time in college due to the distances I had to walk between classes. Most of his victims in WA State were wearing pants. That is consistent to his MO.
- I wore both pants, and dresses in high school. I wore halter tops and shorts.
- I tried out for cheer leading in high school and didn’t get it but I did get on the drill team. I fit the profile characteristics of his high school victims – I looked a lot, even down to the hair style, like Laura Aime and his actions towards her mirrored his actions towards me and I couldn’t have known. I had stated to authorities for years that he had been calling me in high school and that he’d lured me out and raped me during that time – this preceded release of his surveillance activity prior to abductions and his targeting of high school girls that was not random but planned. I was reporting my experiences which ran counter to what authorities were telling the public and my experiences were lining up with the evidence behind the scenes.
- I had pierced ears. [Many of his victims and girls missing but never found had pierced ears]
- Like Georgann Hawkins, I was in the Daffodil pageant representing my school.
- As part of that pageant I made a trip to Ludlow Kramer’s office and to Governor Dan Evans’ office. I knew George – she was a friend.Ted worked with Ludlow Kramer and I have a photo of me there at Kramer’s office – this fact had never been publicly released. This documentation of Bundy’s close association to Kramer is in the files and it exactly during the time period [him working there in the office] that I had been claiming all along.
- I was in proximity to him in Tacoma and in Seattle and in all of my travels in WA, OR, CA, from the years 1970 to 1976 when I ran away from him in a state of severe shock and trauma and suffering fragmented extensive memory loss.
I have photos of me at Ludlow Kramer’s office and emails time and date stamped stating Ted knew I was going there as had talked to him about it when he called. In the records, during the Rosellini investigation, Bundy stated he had worked closely with Ludlow Kramer and the Governor office unofficially since 1969. There is also an interview with a Republican party official that corroborates Bundy’s work with Kramer in an interview done that Bundy worked in Kramer’s office during 1972 – the exact year I had claimed. This wasn’t publicly released.
- I went to high school in Lakewood, a suburb of Tacoma so was in proximity.
- My father moved out of our home in Lakewood to an apartment near UPS the summer of 1971. Ted was known to frequent parties there. I used to frequent dances there with a girlfriend. My father’s apartment was about a mile from Ted’s family home in Tacoma per the records which had not been released during the time I was coming forward.
- I skied frequently at Crystal Mountain, Alpental, and Snowqualamie ski resorts: the same resorts Ted skied at. I have several memories of running into him there.
- I stated over and over in my emails that Ted had raped me in high school and that it was violent and I felt I had been nearly killed. That was in the summer of 1971 and possibly again in 1972 as he continued to call and monitor my whereabouts. Ted was reported by a woman in 1972 to the police for a rape. Her complaint was not taken seriously as she was described as “imbibed” but records show that Ted imbibed his victims that he held in captivity before killing them. This too is in my memories of that rape event. That I had felt drugged. I also reported during that rape that he was driving a VW. In the records that car usage in 1971 was confirmed. It had never been reported publicly.
- I went to the University of Washington for my college education, starting in the fall of 1972.
Ted was attending college there also. He had just graduated with his psychology degree.
From the records, an internal document, states that Bundy was known to have been out in the area of Taylor Mountain and knew it well as far back as 1972, 1973. From the witness statement: “[Witness] impression was that Ted may know the [Taylor Mountain] area very well. They used to drive through the area in 1972 and 1973.” This witness statement is also corroborated by another witness who stated Ted knew the area well. One of the witnesses told authorities that they [with Ted] had driven to the very entrance of what was to become the crime scene of Taylor Mountain – this was provided to authorities and they had all the evidence yet WA State failed to charge him when they had more available to do so than Utah or Colorado.
My emails are time and date stamped and saved to original servers – they PROVE beyond any doubt that my experiences are accurate to the details authorities hid of the case and that these memories precede the records release to me by over a decade….
- I pledged a sorority at the University of Washington that was just three blocks from Liz’s home on the same side of the street. In the records, a witness statement mentions that Ted stated he had followed a sorority girl on several occasions but told the witness at the time that nothing had happened. This lines up with my stalking memories and I could not have known of this statement -Liz’s exact address was not published at the time I was coming forward back in 2001 to 2012.
- My room in the sorority my freshman year was on the second floor, down the right hall and to the right and there were four of us in there. The window faced 18th There was a door in the back of the sorority that was often left open for the house staff. It opened directly into the stairway which led upstairs and had been used by fraternities for “raids”. This mirrors or is similar to the layout of the Florida sorority.
- I went dancing at Dantes Tavern frequently with friends. At least two of these friends resembled two of Ted’s victims. Ted was known to hang out at Dantes and I had stated multiple times I’d seen him there.
- I mentioned in an email to authorities that Ted had sent a porno book to me via a nurse on the floor when I had been hospitalized [had given it to a nurse as he was restricted from the floor]. I described it and I stated it frightened me not due to violence but to what it implied. The porno book had never been made public but it is documented in the records and such a book was found at one of the kill sites. The porno book found at the kill site also makes me wonder as the character in it was named “Ted” and he was taking girls home to his residence. I wonder what happened to that book and why it wasn’t evaluated. Where was it published and by who and if not published but hand written was it a manifesto? This book is mentioned in detective street notes that were in the sealed files but I don’t see any other mention of it anywhere. This mention of the porno book by me in my memories preceded the records release to me and I stated multiple times that if such a book were in evidence I could identify it by the two pages I still remember to this day – not all the words, but I still see the pages in my head, I know what they said, and I know how badly they frightened me. I slept all night in the health center with the lights on and facing the door in case he tried to kidnap me from that setting.
- I talked of feeling drugged multiple times and being always bound in my memories and chemical bottles were found on site at Taylor Mountain during the initial searches as well as a snug tie, thermos, lean to and other items. There were abandoned homes at each of the WA State kill sites. I could not have known of this information as the public story about Taylor Mountain has always been that nothing was found there but skulls, jawbones, and a few bunches of hair. My memories of drugging were accurate to what was found at his WA kill sites.
- I talked in emails of being held captive in a place that had a lot of wood in it and which smelled “musty” like a room in my grandmother’s home which was never used near the attic upstairs. There were abandoned homes near each of the Issaquah and Taylor Mountain kill sites. Red matter was found on the basement walls of one such location and was removed as evidence by police.
- In the fall of 1973 I moved to the sorority “annex” which was an apartment building which faced an empty lot, an alley, and was on 16thbehind the Theta house. There was a large bush outside of my window [which faced the parking lot and alley] that shielded a car from observation as it wasn’t lit due to the bush. It was where Ted parked the night he abducted Georgann Hawkins. He had been stalking me and parking outside my window – something I had been telling authorities to no avail for years. He parked in that spot outside of my window the night he abducted George. This apartment complex where I lived was also per internal records, only two blocks from where Ted had lived at one time on 16th Avenue. Coincidentally, in my memories I mentioned this location[ where Ted had lived – did not know he’d lived there but mentioned the exact location] specifically even though it had never been published.
- My memories contained specific details of where he parked during the time he was following me [stalking] and these exact locations were in the surveillance records of that time period and I had been coming forward years before any of these surveillance records were ever released or published [by authors]. My information in the broken and scattered bits of memories was accurate to the case details which had been sealed.
There are many more correlations.
Locations also correlate in multiple points of alignment: These support my contentions that he was stalking me during that time period [this list is not complete; there are many more instances]
- I lived in Tacoma and in Seattle at the University of Washington.
- I lived in the Bay area of CA in the city of Modesto until summer of 1970.
- I traveled to Modesto in 1971 during the summer with two friends and we took the 101 highway along the coast and cut inland in San Francisco after visiting Stanford. I went again to Modesto in December of 1971 for two weeks during Christmas break to visit friends and flew there. In the records Ted is noted as hitch hiking north of San Francisco – this was never released that I know of.
I went again to Modesto in the spring of 1972 to visit friends and flew there. I went again to California in the spring [spring break] of 1973 to Santa Barbara with two girls from my sorority. We drove 101 to get into San Francisco to go to Stanford where one of the girls had a friend there and then continued on to Santa Barbara. I went again to Modesto in the summer of 1973 and we drove along the coast highway again and again went to Stanford. The Santa Rosa killings started in 1971 and ended in 1973. Summer of 1973 was the last time I went to CA to visit the Bay area. I ran away from Ted in the summer of 1975 under severe stress and returned fall of 1975. I quit nursing school and dropped out and ran to CA again to Lost Angeles in the summer of 1976 and stayed away for 2 years.
I could not remember at that time anything that had happened to me and was in a severe state of traumatic amnesia.
- During high school in the summer of 1972 I went camping to Chelan. I went again to Chelan over Memorial Day in 1973.
- I went hiking around Point Defiance in high school and to Rainier several times in high school and in college.
- I went to Canada, to Vancouver, in 1973 several times with a girl friend.
- I went to Oregon multiple times during the years 1972 to 1974, to games and to parties, and I was in both Corvallis and in Eugene.
- I was modeling and traveling all over western WA during 1971 to 1974. I was in Olympia, Longview, Bellingham, Redmond, and others.
- I was in Spokane in the summer of 1974 to the World’s Fair. In the 1984 interview Bundy asks authorities about that summer, specifically stating summer of 1974 and Spokane when he was talking about the Green River Killer but his comment about the year 1974 was off from the 1980s that they were discussing and so they asked him and he quickly amended it to the 1980s. But I listen to it and I wonder if he stalked me to Spokane that summer as he was actively stalking me frequently during that time period.
- I lived in McMahon dorms during the summer of 1974 and was in nursing school. Caryn, a victim in CO, was a nurse. He attacked girls in the sorority in FL and then went a few blocks away and attacked another in a ground level apartment. I had moved from the sorority location on 18th my freshman year [1972-1973] of college to a sorority “annex” or apartment, a few blocks away behind the Theta sorority which my room faced the alley where Hawkins was taken. It was a daylight basement level apartment. My view from that apartment was about one foot off the pavement and the pavement at that time came right up to the building. Now there is a deep well there but it wasn’t there back then as people were often climbing in windows late at night to visit girlfriends or boyfriends.
- I had been telling authorities that Ted started stalking me in high school and my locations during that time line up in proximity – his behaviors towards me back then in high school were very similar to Laura Aime and I had a hairstyle like hers [layered shag] and looked very similar. He held me in captivity to assault me and he also held Laura: he imbibed both of us with drugs or alcohol – mine felt like drugs and Laura was imbibed with alcohol per her autopsy. I was 17 y/o when he raped me and so was Laura. Melissa Smith in Utah was in cheerleading – he had known I was trying out for it as he was in contact with me initially in high school as a “friend” telling me he was a year older when he was in reality 8 years older. Luring me out in the context of friendship only to assault me violently. When I didn’t tell anyone as my family was new to the area, I was essentially captive from that point forward and he knew it. He’d written a rape paper [yes, they deny it but he did research and write a rape paper for the Crime Commission and I have a corroborating witness statement, his superior, that verifies it – I also have the rape paper in its entirety]. The only reason I am not known is that for years I did not want to be – I only wanted authorities to act on my information and help work the case of Hawkins and a few other unsolved cases that I felt may be related. I didn’t know until I got the records how much damage they had done to the case and how much about the case had been public lies. The only response I got from them was intimidation tactics, veiled threats, silencing tactics and frankly abuse of power maneuvers. Now I am speaking out.
These are only a few points that line up and I can’t reinvent where I lived, what I looked like and where I traveled. It corroborates my contentions of stalking and that I had been a victim. I think now, in hindsight, and with the wisdom that comes from assimilating all the evidence that was hidden and my broken memories, that I may have been one of his earliest victims and one he chose to develop as a prototype – his tactics worked on me largely because of my circumstances, and he may have felt that the my behavior gave him insights into other victims of my age group. There are many many documents that were sealed away by authorities that support my memories, my experiences, and the details of the shattered bits of memory as well as the injuries I sustained. The authorities have denied my existence for decades and tried to steal my voice. This website and series of blogs is my way of regaining my voice and fighting back. I was never strong enough to go public with all of it until recently.